Tuesday, 16 February 2010

outfit rebuild

Hi there. Just a quick note to say that I have finally got the engine back into the outfit today after a catalogue of mistakes or unknowns, all due to my lack of knowlege of Triumph twins. I was lucky enough to get a set of complete rocker boxes from big Ben's guru Gilbert, and Ben also sent me a set of shortened push rod tubes so after doing the valve timing again ( I noticed it was wrong when I was doing the clearances ) I dropped the engine back in the frame this afternoon. Fingers, legs, and everything else crossed for next monday when I fire the beast up!