Tuesday 6 October 2009

CADWELL PARK SEPT. 26th 27th

This was the last meeting of the season and as luck would have it it turned out to be a dry one! This was one of the most relaxing meetings I have had in a long while, due to the fact that I only had the Rudges because the Ducati was still in bits as was my outfit. This meant I only had two races a day so I spent a lot of the time watching, which was very entertaining. The Rudges behaved well, needing no maintenance all weekend, and after four good races I have secured my second place in the pre 34 championship for this season. I enjoyed a couple of good battles with Alex on his Rudge before he fell off !
Phil also had a good weekend and after his four races he has finished forth in the Bantam championship.
With the off season now upon us I intend to build a new engine for the outfit so I will keep you informed of the progress.