Tuesday 1 December 2015

LYDDEN HILL 2015

I was looking forward to this event , being the track where I cut my teeth as a rooki bike racer on my Triumph Thruxton bonneville way back in the late seventies ,but thats another story , This time Daphne traveled up in the car with me arriving very late in the dark and the rain , thanks for your support babes.

Practice went well on the outfit , Colin as ever working the chair to good effect ,we were ready,and had some cracking races finishing in the top 5 well done mate.


The meeting being a bit special , the tenth year since Trevor Johnson brother passed away and Tims bike ( ex Miki Sprosen ) had been race prepped by Mervin Stratford and son ,nice job , in Tim Johnson's memory a team of guys pushed the bike around the circuit drinking beer and recalling good memories of days past,